2 Dyas Tour from Marrakech To Erg chigaga
ReviewsNo reviews yet
This is your perfect short desert trip 2 Dyas Tour from Marrakech To Erg chigaga to see the fascinating landscapes of Morocco, This trip takes us from the red city of Marrakech towards the south, along the idyllic Draa Valley to Mhamid and further through the stone desert to a sea of orange-colored dunes, where the loneliness of the desert can still be experienced The desert in Chegaga is not so well visited and something wilder, Marrakech desert tours 2 days Chegaga dunes are long to go but well worth it if you do not have enough time to extend your travel in several days to enjoy a slower pace and spend more time to explore.
will take you on This tour for a short time through the best parts of Morocco south to the biggest and wildest dunes of Erg Chegaga. the rough road that surrounds the dunes, has kept its charm and tranquility, only camels and 4×4 can reach the heart of the Erg Chegaga where you will be fascinated by the surrounding sand seas, sunsets, and hospitality inhabitants.
This is the itinerary of the Erg Chigaga tours from Marrakech 2 Days:
- Day-1: Marrakech - High Atlas - Taznakht - Foum Zguid - Erg Chegaga (7 HOURS DRIVE)
- Day- 2: Erg Chegaga - M'hamid - Zagora - Ouarzazate - Marrakech (8 HOURS DRIVE
Things to do in 2 Dyas Tour from Marrakech To Erg chigaga
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery between Marrakesh and Ouarzazate
- Crossing the Tizi n Tichka in the High Atlas Mountains
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ait Ben Haddou
- Visit the Kasbah of Taourirt and movie studios
- Cross the famous Draa valley for its date palm oases and Kasbah
- Visit the Koranic school and library Tamgrout Through the dry salt lake Iriqui
- Enjoy a fossil hunting adventure on your way to the village of Foum Zguid
- Private A/C Vehicle
- English speaking driver/guide
- Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation
- Night in desert camp Erg chagaga Private tents
- Dinner and breakfast are daily
- Berber party at night in the desert nomad's music.
- camel ride
Day 1: Marrakech - High Atlas - Taznakht - Foum Zguid - Erg Chegag
Your driver will pick you up at your home in Marrakech at 7:00, and enjoy an authentic trip in the Sahara desert of Erg Chigaga, The first interesting stop is the magnificent High Atlas Mountains with incredible landscapes and Berber villages, we drive to the Berber village of Taznakht and then to the village of Foum Zguid, and After lunch, our adventure in the Sahara Desert continues through the exotic off-road through the dry lake irqui, We arrive before sunset you will go for a ride on a camel and travel along the desert with its different facet of life and also various components, Dinner, and overnight in a nomad tent or under the stars amidst the beautiful dunes.
Day 2: Erg Chegaga - M'hamid - Zagora - Ouarzazate - Marrakech
If you wake up early enough, you can watch the spectacle of the sunrise, when the color of the dunes and the play of shadows are an awesome sight. After that, after an early breakfast, we leave the beautiful dunes of Erg Chegaga and drive along the Draa Valley admiring the palm groves and ancient tribal Ksours via Zagora and Agdz to reach the "Hollywood of Africa" appointed Ouarzazate, and After lunch, we return to Marrakech after the magnificent Atlas.