Discover authentic Morocco and contemplate the infinite spaces of the Sahara Desert during a 3 days tour of Marrakech to fes sleep under the stars in a desert camp and spend a night in a traditional riad. Travel through the valleys of Dades and Dades gorges, see the fortified village of Ait Benhaddou, On a 3 Days Tour from Marrakech to Fes, you can experience the beauty of southern Morocco, such as the beautiful high mountains of Atlas, which you will enjoy the stunning scenery and ethnic Berber villages, your 3-day desert tour Marrakech to Fes, continues to see and visit the ksar of Ait ben Haddou the famous Kasbah was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1986 and Many films have been filmed at this spectacular site.
We will continue to Ouarzazate to see Oscar Atlas film studio the biggest film studio in Morocco and Taourirt kasbah afterward our best Marrakech to Fes desert tour continues through the palm grove of Skoura, Rose valley known for its yearly rose festival and cosmetic products, the green Dades valley and fascinating Todra Gorge a famous place for rock climbing, Finally we’ll arrive at our favorite destination Merzouga – Erg Chebbi desert where we’ll experience the Camel ride to watch the sunset and spend a magical night out at Berber camp. ][The following day we’ll travel to Fes and stopped on our way to admire the panoramic view, A breakthrough photo of the Ziz-valley a beautiful view in the middle atlas mountains-Cedar forest of Azrou, and Ifrane and then to Fes.
The 10 Best Things to do in 3 Days Tour Marrakech to Fes:
- Crossing the High Atlas Mountains
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery between Merzouga and Fes
- View barbaric monkeys in Azrou cedar forest
- Cross the gorge of Ziz and palm trees
- Take a short walk in Dades and Todra Gorges
- Play a walk in the Dades Gorge and Todra
- Drive the Tizi n Tichka Pass of the High Atlas Mountains
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ait Ben Haddou
- Spend Ouarzazate and visit film studios and the Kasbah Taourirt
- Camel rides, overnight in Tents
This is the Program itinerary summary of the most popular 3 Days Tour Marrakech to Fes
- Day 1: Marrakech-Tizi Ntichka Pass-Ait Benhaddou-Ouarzazate-Boumalne Dade (7 HOURS DRIVE)
- Day 2: Boumalne Dades – Todra Gorges-Tinejdad-Erfoud-Erg Chebbi (Merzouga) (4 HOURS DRIVE)
- Day-3: Merzouga – Erfoud – Errachidia – Midelt – Azrou – Ifrane – Fes (8 HOURS DRIVE)
Additional info about the Shared 3 Days Tour from Marrakech to Fes:
- vegetarian option is available, please advise at the time of booking if required.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Quad bike & Buggy driving in the dunes are not included in the price, but it is possible to add them as an extra.
Important Note: At Morocco desert tours from Marrakech we offer a shared 3 Days Tour Marrakech to Fes via Merzouga Desert in small Morocco group tours, please note that you will share only the transportation with no more than 14 passengers for the first and second days and no more than six passengers on the third day If you are interested in shared Marrakech to Fes desert tour and you need any further information we are at your disposal.
Also, think that your group will be together day and night and you have the wonderful opportunity to meet new people and make friends. A joint 3 Days Tour of Marrakech to Fes through the Marrakech desert has been going on for several years. This means that the operator’s experience and knowledge are at the forefront. The shared desert tour through Marrakech is extensive and suits every taste.
Apart from the Merzouga dunes, there are other desert landscapes such as Erg Chebi, There are many variations on this tour and include many things, as well as Marrakech to fes: 3-day desert tour adventures, where fearless travelers get to know the Moroccan Sahara up close and personal.