Discover authentic Morocco and contemplate the infinite spaces of the Sahara Desert during a this is great 3 days tour from Marrakech to fes sleep under the stars in a desert camp and spend a night in a traditional riad. Travel through the valleys of Dades and Dades gorges, see the fortified village of Ait Benhaddou, On a 3 Days Tour from Marrakech to Fes, you can experience the beauty of southern Morocco, such as the beautiful high mountains of Atlas, which you will enjoy the stunning scenery and ethnic Berber villages, your 3-day desert tour Marrakech to Fes, continues to see and visit the ksar of Ait ben Haddou the famous Kasbah was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1986 and Many films have been filmed at this spectacular site.
We will continue to Ouarzazate to see Oscar Atlas film studio the biggest film studio in Morocco and Taourirt kasbah afterward our best Marrakech to Fes desert tour continues through the palm grove of Skoura, Rose valley known for its yearly rose festival and cosmetic products, the green Dades valley and fascinating Todra Gorge a famous place for rock climbing, Finally we’ll arrive at our favorite destination Merzouga – Erg Chebbi desert where we’ll experience the Camel ride to watch the sunset and spend a magical night out at Berber camp. ][The following day we’ll travel to Fes and stopped on our way to admire the panoramic view, A breakthrough photo of the Ziz-valley a beautiful view in the middle atlas mountains-Cedar forest of Azrou, and Ifrane and then to Fes.
The Best Things to do in 3 Days Tour From Marrakech to Fes:
- Crossing the High Atlas Mountains
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery between Merzouga and Fes
- View barbaric monkeys in Azrou cedar forest
- Cross the gorge of Ziz and palm trees
- Take a short walk in Dades and Todra Gorges
- Play a walk in the Dades Gorge and Todra
- Drive the Tizi n Tichka Pass of the High Atlas Mountains
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ait Ben Haddou
- Spend Ouarzazate and visit film studios and the Kasbah Taourirt
- Camel rides, overnight in Tents
Program summary of 3 Days Tour Marrakech to Fes
- Day 1: Marrakech → Tizi Ntichka Pass → Ait Benhaddou → Ouarzazate → Boumalne Dade (7 HOURS DRIVE)
- Day 2: Boumalne Dades → Todra Gorges → Tinejdad → Erfoud → Merzouga (4 HOURS DRIVE)
- Day-3: Merzouga → Erfoud → Errachidia → Midelt → Azrou → Ifrane → Fes (8 HOURS DRIVE)
Additional info about the Shared 3 Days Tour from Marrakech to Fes:
- vegetarian option is available, please advise at the time of booking if required.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Quad bike & Buggy driving in the dunes are not included in the price, but it is possible to add them as an extra.
This is the itinerary of the 3 Days Tour From Marrakech to Fes
DAY 1: Marrakesh → the Atlas Mountains → Ait Ben Haddou → Ouarzazate → Dades Gorges
Our 3 days tour from Marrakech to Fes starts by picking you up from your hotel or nearest car access point at 8:00 am you will start our 3 Days Tour Marrakech to Fes, passing the Tizi-n-Tichka Pass to the Dades Gorge. The high Atlas Mountains with an altitude of 2260 m, with expansive mountain views, a traditional Berber village in the High Atlas. Then continue visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ait Benhaddou, which is used by many filmmakers as a backdrop for their work, including The Gladiator, Lawrence of Arabia, and some excerpts from the acclaimed Game of Thrones series. 3-day Sahara desert tour from Marrakech to Fes We will have lunch at one of the restaurants at the foot of the kasbah. In the afternoon we will take a trip to Ouarzazate with the opportunity to visit the Atlas and Taourirt Kasbah studios there and then to the Dades Gorge through the Skoura palm groves and the Rose Valley which runs along the M’Goun River (the Damascus rose was previously brought to Morocco) centuries by a Berber trader from Damascus, where the name comes from, they bloom between April and mid-May. Taking a detour from the main road, we will drive up the Valley of Dades to reach our hotel with a few stops and enjoy the beautiful view of the valley and the strange rock formation called Monkey’s Foot. we will spend the night in a traditional kasbah in Dades gorges.
DAY 2: Dades Gorges → Todra Gorge → Erfoud → Risani → Merzouga
After breakfast, our Marrakech to Fes: 3-day desert tour we will drive from Dades Gorge to the Erg Chebbi Sahara Desert in Merzouga. After turning a little off the main road, we will take a short drive up Todra Gorge to reach large boulders where you can take a short walk to fully appreciate the beauty of the place before continuing Marrakech desert tours 3 days our drive south. Scattered along the road are Tinjad, Jorf, and Erfud, where you can experience the beginnings of the Sahara oasis in Tafilalet and the vast arid highlands. Once in Merzouga, a small road will lead you to the edge of a golden dune where camels will be waiting for you. The luggage was loaded into the 4×4 car and transported to the camp. you can enjoy beautiful camels on the dunes and watch the majestic desert sunset on the way to the luxury camp. Once you reach your destination, you will be greeted with tea and smiles, You will be shown in your beautiful and comfortable private tent with an en-suite bathroom and shower to relax and check-in before dinner. After a delicious meal, the fire is lit and the atmosphere is captivated by the music of the staff and camels on a starry night in the desert!.
DAY 3: Merzouga → Errachida → Midelt → Azrou → Ifrane → Fez
The last day of our 3 days tour from marrakech to fes wake up early to enjoy the sunrise on the top of the dune in the Sahara desert then take your breakfast. After these beautiful moments, you return to the hotel where you can take a shower, our 3 Days Tour from Marrakech to Fes desert tour Traveling to Errachidia via Erfoud, Aoufous, and the Ziz valley and stop for a panoramic view of the oasis of Aoufous Tafilalet in the region. Continue to Midelt through the Tizi N’talghamt collar and lunch break, After lunch, you will be driven to Fez via Azrou is bordered by rugged wooded hills and a volcanic outcrop from which it also takes its name. Look at the houses with their typical green doors and windows as well as their green glazed tiles. Stop for lunch. Nearby is the preserved cedar forest in Morocco. Enjoy the freshness and calm of this beautiful region and take a closer look at the monkeys jumping and swinging through the trees. You can stop in Ifrane (Switzerland of Morocco) before arriving in Fes. in the late afternoon drop you off at your hotel and end of our 3 Days Tour Marrakech to Fes ends.
- Private A/C Modern 4×4
- English / French speaking driver
- First night at hotel Le Vieux Chateau including dinner and breakfast ( Private A/C ensuite room )
- Sunset camel trek in Erg Chebbi
- Overnight at a Sahara desert camp in Erg Chebbi including Moroccan dinner
- Drop off at a location of your choice in Fes.
- Sand boarding
- Shower and breakfast at the camp operator's lodge in Merzouga
- Drop off at a location of your choice in Fes.
What’s not included
- Lunches and beverages on the way.
- Personal expenses.
- Optional local guide at Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou (2 Euros per person).